The following 2015 Investment Funding grant programs are available to not-for-profit organizations in the City of Toronto:
- Community Recreation Investment Funding
- 2015 Pan Am Festivals & Events – Local Animation Through Collaboration
- Community Festivals & Special Events Investment Funding
Detailed guidelines and application information can be found on the web site by clicking here.
Grant Program Details:
- Community Recreation provides grants to not-for-profit projects that a) increase participation in recreation, b) engage diverse residents reflective of their neighbourhoods, c) builds skills, and d) uses recreation as a tool to develop the physical and social health of Toronto’s residents. Up to three years of funding is available.
- 2015 Pan Am Festivals & Events – Local Animation Through Collaboration is a one-time, Council approved infusion of legacy funding for 2015 Pan/Parapan Am Games-related initiatives implemented before, during and after the Games. $560,000 is available for activities, festivals and events. To be eligible for this grant program, projects must be collaborative in nature involving at least three community partners. Maximum grant size is $40,000 for one year only.
- Community Festivals & Special Events provides grants to small events or festivals that encourage residents to have fun, participate in their community, and connect with each other. Up to three years of small-scale funding is available.
Application Information and Deadlines:
|Investment Funding Program||Deadline Date|
|Community Recreation||Monday, November 10, 2014|
|2015 Pan Am/Parapan Am Festivals & Events – Local Animation Through Collaboration||Monday, November 17, 2014|
|Community Festivals & Special Events||Monday, November 17, 2014|